We're looking for an encouraging, organized, hard-working gal to join our team!
Role: All Good Things Collective Operations Manager
Location: All Good Things Collective Office, must be located in Charleston or willing to relocate
Position-Type: Part/Full Time. At least 25 hours a week, with opportunity for full time work. You’ll be joining us in our busy season, so we anticipate at least 30 hours a week from September - December!
Must be available Tuesday-Friday during normal working hours
Key Roles + Responsibilities:
- Day to day shipping. Including in-house shipping, and online shipping orders.
- Customer care via email. Responding to questions, fielding shipping concerns, etc.
- In person customer service at our downtown location
- Manage collaboration + giveaway inquiries
- Admin responsibilities, such as keeping notes during meetings, updating team calendars, and ordering shop supplies
- Keeping inventory up to date, ordering product as needed
- In slow seasons, running shop + creating overall customer experience in the store. In busy seasons, helping Hannah orchestrate staffing schedules of part time shop girls.
- Keeping back of house items organized, labeled, and accounted for.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Positive, encouraging, and high-energy
- Hard-working + takes initiative
- Self-motivated + extremely organized
- Loves God + Scripture, and is passionate about seeing women experience more of Him.
- Is a googler. If you don’t know how to do something, you'll try and figure it out!
- Proficient in google suite
Orientation Start Date: August 6th
Full time Start Date: August 13th
If this sounds like YOU, fill out this form + send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (subject line: AGT Operations Manager)
We look forward to getting to know you!