Creative Marketing Intern Description
We're looking for a high-energy, organized gal who is looking to expand their knowledge and experience in the creative marketing field.
Role: All Good Things Collective Creative Marketing Intern
Location: All Good Things Collective Office, must be located in Charleston
Position-Type: Part time 7-15 hours per week.
Must be available a few times on week days to work at the office.
- Edit marketing content, including social posts, newsletters, and blogs
- Respond to + foster online community
- Keep our creative calendar up-to date
- Research + implement new marketing initiatives
- Assist in photoshoot direction + styling
- Create occasional graphics + other digital media
- Help launch + market 3 new lines
- Maintain website + update ecommerce backend.
- Shepherd influencer team
Our ideal candidate:
- Positive, encouraging, and high-energy
- Hard-working + takes initiative
- Self-motivated + extremely organized
- Keen eye for editing
- Timely + professional
- Loves God + Scripture, and is passionate about seeing women experience more of Him.
- Is a googler. If you don’t know how to do something, you'll try and figure it out!
- Proficient in google suite
- Not necessary, but major bonus points if proficient in Adobe Suite.
September 4th- December 14th:
- Must be available 2-3 mornings or afternoons per week to meet with Hannah
- Must have a reliable phone, computer, and working internet
Compensation: School Credit.
- If it’s a good fit, work opportunities may extend past intended time-frame at a competitive pay-rate.
If this sounds like YOU, fill out this form + send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: AGT Creative Intern)
We look forward to getting to know you!